Alongside my writing, I also undertake sub-editing, proof-reading, design and production work. The latter has, at times, variously included art direction (both magazine covers and photo shoots), page layout, PDF generation, flat-planning, commissioning and budget management.
Current and previous clients include:
• The British Triathlon Federation
• 220 Triathlon magazine
• Newsquest Wales & West (newspapers including the South Wales Argus, Stroud News & Journal and the Wilts & Glos Standard)
• Unigraph Print & Design (corporate publications)
I am comfortable using the following software:
• Mircosoft Office (including Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
• Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign and Photoshop
• Quark Xpress
If you are looking for a freelance Editor, sub-editor or proofreader, or need an experienced editor/sub-editor to work on a forthcoming project, do not hesitate to get in touch.