My first journalistic endeavours were way back in 1993, when I was just 15 years old. For the record, my first published article was for the Rugby League newspaper, League Express. In the 23 years since, I have written countless features, reviews, news reports and tutorials for a wide variety of magazines, newspapers and websites. These days, I would probably be considered a “content creator”, though I still think of myself as a journalist.
I have written on a wide variety of subjects, but I would consider my specialisms as:
• Music, particularly electronic music, DJing and club culture
• Technology, including how-to features and analysis of historic developments
• Sports and fitness, including match reports, how-to features and athlete interviews
Over the years, my work has been published in, on, or by:
• Red Bull Music Academy Daily
• Resident Advisor
• Juno Plus
• Test Pressing
• Faith Fanzine
• International DJ magazine (IDJ)
• Future Music magazine
• Triathlon Plus magazine (and Triradar.com)
• League Express
• Rugby League World
• Forty-Twenty Magazine
• Total Rugby League
• Internet Made Easy magazine
• Practical Internet magazine
• What’s Online magazine
• Mobile Computer User
In addition, I have also written two “bookazine” titles for Future Publishing on martial arts fitness.
If you are interested in my services, would like to discuss a project or would like to see further examples of my work, please get in touch.